Washington Unified offered all 6th – 8th grade students the opportunity to complete a Project Lead the Way Engineering course over the summer. Enrolled students are studying math, science, and engineering concepts through engaging hands-on lessons. Emphasizing a problem solving approach to learning, the class is helping students to put their learning into practice with projects like robotics design and programming.
- WUHS Girls Volleyball Win Northern Regional D-5 Championship
- WUHS Girls Volleyball Advance to Northern Regional State Finals
- October Community Events Attract Families to District Elementary Schools
- Footsteps2Brilliance Summer Reading Challenge Winners Announced
- West Fresno Elementary Teachers Engage Students Through Cross-Curricular Learning