The winners of the Footsteps2Brilliance Summer Reading Challenge were honored this month. Ashley Flores, Kimberly Valenzuela, and Eariel Xiong of West Fresno Elementary School won a brand new Kindle Fire for their reading efforts on the Footsteps2Brilliance Reading App over the summer. The summer contest was part of Washington Unified’s on-going reading initiative, Read2Succeed. With the goal of 100% of students reading on grade level by the end of the third grade, Read2Succeed continues to utilize engaging programs like Footsteps2Brilliance to support families and students. Footsteps2Brilliance is an early learning application provided for free to all families in Washington Unified. Using the Footsteps2Brilliance App, families have access to books, learning activities, and games from any device. The application can be used in both English and Spanish, making it possible for more families to learn together. You can access the free App on our website at www.washingtonunified.org.
- WUSD District and School Site Offices to Re-open Tuesday, May 26th
- West Fresno Middle School Educational Learning Packets Weeks 8 and 9_May 19
- West Fresno Elementary School Educational Learning Packets Weeks 8 and 9_May 19
- American Union Elementary School Learning Packets for Weeks 8 and 9_May 19
- Washington Union High School Educational Learning Packets for Weeks 7 and 8_May 11