We know that many families are wondering about when and how WUSD plans to reopen schools in the Fall. WUSD is actively working on our plans to reopen schools in August. We are reviewing feedback from our staff, student, and parent surveys as well as reviewing guidance from state and local officials to be able to implement increased health and safety measures. Over the next two weeks, we will be working to finalize our recommendations for the school board. We will continue to keep you informed through our website, autodialers, and letters home.
- No Cost COVID-19 Testing Made Available at WUHS
- Update: Board Approves District Plan to Push Back In-Person Start Dates
- WUSD Hosts Online Surplus Auction
- West Fresno Schools Partner with WUSD Migrant Program and Central California Food Bank to Provide Food to Families
- Measure K Means Improving Community Schools for Kids