We know that many families are wondering about when and how WUSD plans to reopen schools in the Fall. WUSD is actively working on our plans to reopen schools in August. We are reviewing feedback from our staff, student, and parent surveys as well as reviewing guidance from state and local officials to be able to implement increased health and safety measures. Over the next two weeks, we will be working to finalize our recommendations for the school board. We will continue to keep you informed through our website, autodialers, and letters home.
- COVID-19 Screening Tools Required to Enter All WUSD Facilities
- Washington Unified to Re-open Schools in August with Hybrid Schedule that Includes Both In-Classroom and Distance Learning Days for Students
- Free Meals for Kids Through Seamless Summer Program
- Free Food Boxes for Families
- WUSD COVID-19 Operations Written Report