Update: The WUSD COVID-19 OWR was approved by the Board of Trustees on June 24, 2020.
On April 23, 2020 the Governor issued Executive Order N-56-20 that modified the Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) deadline. According to the order, the 2020-21 LCAP plan and budget overview for parents must be approved by the Board by December 15, 2020. A condition of the new deadline was that the district completes a COVID-19 Operations Written Report (OWR) that addresses the following:
- Changes to program offerings that have been made in response to school closure due to COVID-19
- A description of how the district is meeting the needs of unduplicated students (English Learners, Foster Youth, and SED Youth)
- Description of steps taken to provide for:
- High-Quality Distance Learning Opportunities
- Meal Distribution
- The supervision of students during ordinary school hours
The WUSD COVID-19 OWR was approved by the Board of Trustees on June 24, 2020. You can read the report by clicking on the link below.