The West Fresno CWP (Coffee with Parents) team is partnering with NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) to provide a suicide prevention and intervention workshop for families with the goal of teaching participants about signs to look for in children. The workshop will be held on Monday, November 30th, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. It will be held virtually and is open to all Washington Unified staff and families.
- WUSD Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan 2020
- Washington Union’s Panther Stadium Honored to Earn 2020 Netting Professionals/NFCA Field of the Year Award
- Elementary Schools Implementation of Seesaw Helps Students Achieve Academic Success During Distance Learning
- West Fresno Coffee with Parents Partners with NAMI to Host Suicide Prevention and Intervention Workshop for Families
- Washington Unified Adult School Adds New Program