Sophia Rizzo, Ed.D.
Director of Human Resourcessophia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Technician II
Q: How do I apply online for positions currently opened?
A: Please review the following information to familiarize yourself with our paperless application process.
- Click on the EDJOIN website link below to access our job listing page. edjoin.org/wusd
- All materials listed as “required” must be attached online through EDJOIN (pdf versions work best).
- Our screening committee reviews the applications directly through EDJOIN. If the documents are not there, they will not be seen by the committee.
- We do not accept application materials via email, fax, hand-delivery or U.S. Mail.
- If you are experiencing difficulties in completing the on-line application or attaching required documents, please contact the EDJOIN Help Desk at (800)-398-9580.
- For information regarding classified or certificated positions, please email email@example.com , HR Tech.
Those not selected for an interview will be emailed once the position has been filled.
Q: How do I obtain information on permits, waivers, or licenses?
A: Internship programs provide opportunities for intern teachers to engage in systematic study and supervised practice of teaching, while they serve as instructors of record with compensation. Contact the Washington Unified School District Human Resources Office to obtain information (559 495-5638) or www.washingtonunified.org.