The Washington Unified Board of Trustees unanimously voted to appoint Assistant Superintendent, Randy Morris, to the position of Superintendent beginning in the 2018-19 school year. As a Washington Union High School alum and former Washington Union teacher, the District was excited to hire Morris to serve in his current role this year. Coming from Kingsburg Joint Union High School District, where Morris successfully served as Superintendent for 7 years, Morris has brought valuable professional experience and strong leadership to this role and is excited to further the District’s progress as Washington Unified’s new Superintendent.
- Washington Unified Schools Host Annual Winter Programs for Families and Community Members
- American Union and West Fresno Elementary Schools Partner with Fresno State to Train Peer Mediators
- Washington Union High School Girls Volleyball Team Makes School History With State Title Win
- WUHS Girls Volleyball Win Northern Regional D-5 Championship
- WUHS Girls Volleyball Advance to Northern Regional State Finals