Central Valley Buying GroupRFP/Bidding Documents
Central Valley Buying Group (CVBG) Information
- 2018-19 RFP for Paper and Packaging Supplies, Frozen, Canned and Dry Food Items
- 2018-19 Usage Paper and Packaging Supplies, Frozen, Canned and Dry Food Items (Updated 07/31/2018)
- Notice of Publication (08/01/2018)
- Notice of Award Sysco Central California
- Notice of Award Sysco Central California and Focus Packaging and Supply
- Focus Packaging and Supply Bid Documents
- Sysco Central California Bid Documents
- Sysco Price Change Notices (Updated 05/15/2019)
- Sysco Produce Change Notices (Updated 05/15/2019)
- 2018-19 RFP for Purchase of Produce and Food Items
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027), found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call 866-632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
(2) Fax: 202-690-7442
(3) E-mail: email@example.com
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.