Director of Educational Support Servicesdcruz@wusd.ws
If parent/guardian resides within the Washington Unified School District boundaries and requests for student to attend a school district other than Washington Unified School District.
If parent/guardian resides within the Washington Unified School District boundaries and desires to transfer to a different school that is in Washington Unified School District.
Inter-District Transfer Request
If parent/guardian resides outside the Washington Unified School District boundaries and desires the student to attend Washington Unified School District. The transfer agreement must be completed with the district of residence.
Terms of Inter-district Transfer Agreement:
- Children will not be enrolled at a requested school until Interdistrict Agreements are approved by both districts and after it is determined that space is available in the requested grade, program, and/ or school.
- Students who have been approved to attend Washington Unified School District on an Interdistrict Attendance Permit must remain in good standing with academic effort, behavior, and attendance. Approval may be revoked and the student may need to return to his/her district of residence.
- Interdistrict Agreements may be canceled at any time during the school year due to enrollment rates or due to unsatisfactory attendance,
academic progress, or behavior of students (based on individual district policies).
- Providing incorrect information will cause this request to be revoked.
- Parents are responsible for transportation.
- Parents must resubmit an Interdistrict Transfer Agreement request each year for reapproval, prior to their student re-enrolling in the requested school each Fall.